Thursday, April 25, 2024

April 25th observation

        Today it is raining and Sydney,me, and Sara rode up here and when walking into my class everyone seemed to be very sassy and moody. even the teachers seem a bit aggravated today. at the beginning of class when the kids were supposed to be working on bellwork they instead argued and talked. and also payed more attention to a teacher getting on to a student more than their work. 

today we are going over graphing and quadrants. the kids seem a bit confused on the subject. but Mrs. Ried  is doing a good job at explaining it. in the middle of teaching a child complains of not feeling good and almost immediately after another student gets a nose bleed. she sends them both to the nurse together and continues teaching. apparently this is their last day of working in the math book. I think the math book is a great way of teaching. they can look back at their past lessons. right now they are doing a lesson on dragonflies and their statistics on how many typically perch when they land.

now they are having some work time. I think I will present my student teacher next week. and how they have the rest of the period to do prodigy and iready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 25th observation

          Today it is raining and Sydney,me, and Sara rode up here and when walking into my class everyone seemed to be very sassy and moody...